Please visit CSRperspective.com to see the new & improved site.
Please visit CSRperspective.com to see the new & improved site.

Friday, October 2, 2009

In the name of Corporate Responsibility. Is This Really True ?

I read a story in the Washington Post Express today that is also carried in London's Metro Publication and even the Telegraph. It sounded like a spoof to me so I thought I would put it side by side with a spoof from The Onion yesterday and see if you can guess which is which. Click on the story to see which publication it comes from and, I guess by implication, which is true.

Japan's All Nippon Airways(ANA) is asking its passengers to use the restroom before boarding......The airline hopes to cut nearly 5 tons of carbon dioxide emissions.


Pepsi to cease Advertising
"[some of] the company's $1.3 billion annual advertising budget would be....spread among various charitable organizations.....

No comments:

Post a Comment