Please visit CSRperspective.com to see the new & improved site.
Please visit CSRperspective.com to see the new & improved site.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Follow me on Twitter

In a post back in May “Is Blogging good for Corporate Responsibility” I talked about why I believe blogging is good for Corporate Responsibility. I also highlighted the potential downsides of the drive for immediacy and incentive to develop controversial viewpoints to attract attention.

For those reasons I used to avoid Twitter. But I have been persuaded by a number of colleagues that the ability to provide short updates and observations and to highlight others comments is a good complement to a blog. So I am giving it a try. I have to say that only a week or so in I am already feeling the pressure of tweeting frequently – a challenge for someone who cannot multitask.

You can follow my progress with Twitter @KevinIMoss or with the widget on this blog page.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to Twitter Kevin, I like your tweets so keep them going. Do not slow down on blogging though :)

    ReplyDelete