Please visit CSRperspective.com to see the new & improved site.
Please visit CSRperspective.com to see the new & improved site.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Smart Trade with Four Dimensions

This week, I will be presenting my Four Dimensions of Sustainability framework at a Women in International Trade Association (WIIT) event on climate change and its international implications. The Honorable Branko Terzic will join me in the discussion. He was a speaker at a British American Business Association energy and environment event I organized in DC last year. He is both a knowledgeable and entertaining speaker. Monica Dorhoi of World Bank will moderate the discussion.

I encourage my readers in the D.C. area to attend this event. It will occur on Friday, April 3 at 12:30 p.m. at the Ronald Reagan International Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment