Please visit CSRperspective.com to see the new & improved site.
Please visit CSRperspective.com to see the new & improved site.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Panels are Going Up

In my post Momentum on the Sunny side on October 24th I said I would point out when the tracker panels go up on our solar installation. They are going up as I write. If you are thinking of doing something similar and you want to see how it looks in real life go to our webcam. Hit ‘animation viewer’ and then (if you are reading this post in the week I wrote it) hit the ‘this day’ ‘previous day’ or ‘this week' link to watch the panels go in. Notice that the lot is pretty much empty. Our installation partner EI Solutions, now Suntech, has been great at working round us, but even then, if you are doing a parking lot installation you still need to allow for some days when you have to encourage teleworking or find alternative parking for your staff.

No comments:

Post a Comment