Please visit CSRperspective.com to see the new & improved site.
Please visit CSRperspective.com to see the new & improved site.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The 2009 Leadership Conference on Global Corporate Citizenship

I am speaking in New York at the end of January at The 2009 Leadership Conference on Global Corporate Citizenship organized by the Conference Board. I am also on the advisory panel for the event. I have spoken before at Conference Board events and they have always been stimulating for the opportunity to hear from the audience just as much as from the speakers. As an advisory panel member I get a discount code for my friends. If you are reading this - you are my friend (if you want to be). The code is DAI ! Enter it in the appropriate place when you book to receive the discount. And if you attend do let me know afterward what you thought of it.

2 comments:

  1. Kevin, I see that you are speaking at the Conference Board in NY at the end of this month. I hope to make your session - it looks interesting. My colleague Mike Lawrence and I are doing a workshop at the conference on Wednesday, Jan 28th. Maybe I bump into you at one of the coffee breaks and have a chance to introduce myself.

    Liz Gorman, Cone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, looking forward to seeing you and Mike there. I will look out for you.

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete